December Cooking Class!

Liz R.
on 11/18/10 1:41 am, edited 11/18/10 7:54 pm - Easton, PA
Saturday December 11th

Cooking class is open to EVERYONE regardless of surgeon, type of surgery or stage in the process!

When: 12/11
noon - ?? (usually around 4-5)
Where: My house - 65 Raubsville Road Easton PA 18042

WE will be prepping Christmas and Hanukkah (sorry if I spelled that wrong!) treats - let me know if you have any requests, or suggestions for the menu!

(deactivated member)
on 11/18/10 2:13 am

Liz,

You will be in the agenda for 2011. This Den's birthday weekend and I am taking him away so we can have some couple time to celebrate .

As always have a great class! 

kgoeller
on 11/18/10 2:29 am - Doylestown, PA
I will plan to be there, at least tentatively - haven't checked with the family yet about plans for my birthday ;-).

As to ideas...  Nicole's Mom's Peanut Butter Balls were pretty spectacular last year.  ;-)

Karen
Lisa H.
on 11/18/10 1:41 pm - Whitehall, PA
nom nom.. peanut butter balls.. 

I've made them a few times and they are definitely not something I can keep a lot of in the house. 

Imagine that, ME not being able to keep something with peanut butter around... sigh......

My tracker

hers 

Nicole0216
on 11/18/10 6:38 pm - Lancaster, PA
yes they were and deadly LOL 
bvohl
on 11/18/10 3:30 am
As of now, I will not be able to go....Dee has a birthday party to attend that day. How dare she have a social life!!

I will miss seeing you and Mia :-(

Have a great class and post recipes!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Maura M.
on 11/18/10 10:51 am - Yardley, PA
I want to try to make it.. I bought a pizzelle maker and need to try it on for size.. that will be my plan if I am able to make it.. (piggy backs on the other holiday baking post :) )
Maura

Lisa H.
on 11/18/10 1:41 pm - Whitehall, PA
I plan to be there..

I have a party I want to go to that night, but that has nothing to do with me making it to Easton.

My tracker

hers 

Nicole0216
on 11/18/10 6:39 pm - Lancaster, PA
We will be out of town that day. I am sorry. :( 
Shannon O.
on 11/18/10 10:20 pm - Reading, PA

Right now we are free... waiting to the last min in Dec to use my last chiro visit since we are switching insurance again... grrrrr!

Off to order my sugar subs for making cookies!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views